Mother's Day Cruise
ABOUT CARNIVAL FANTASY
Carnival Fantasy has delighted countless passengers since she launched. It’s no surprise that she was the original Fantasy class ship, a series that truly showed the world how fun is done.
The Carnival Fantasy is today fitted with all the modern conveniences, and once aboard, you’ll not only see it, but you’ll hear it for yourself. Listen for the “ahh” of relaxation at Serenity Adult-Only Retreat, the “ahhhhh” of extreme relaxation at Spa Carnival… but don’t miss the “aaaaaaaaah!!” of thrills at Carnival WaterWorks, our onboard water park featuring Twister Waterslide and Splash Park!
It doesn’t end there either. When was the last time you spent an evening at an Egyptian-themed piano bar? Yeah, that’s exactly what we thought… and we know exactly where you can find one.
You’ll find all this — and more — when you join the long list of delighted folks who've enjoyed a vacation on Carnival Fantasy.
Celebrate the mothers in your life with a 3 Day Cruise to Bahamas. Our three day cruise package will offer all mothers a relaxing cruise vacation aboard the Carnival Fantasy where they can paratake in sun bathing at the Adult Only Retreat Area, award winning spa services, elegant evening dinners, top production theater shows and so much more.
This is event is planned to be very afforable and you can choose our convenient monthly automatic payment plan. This plan will allow you worry-free monthly payments on your reservations from you credit card.
Make your reservations today!
Cruise Package Includes
- 3 Nights aboard Carnival's Fantasy Ship
- Accomodations in the cabin of the choices from below
- All meals and non-carbonated beverages
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Meet & Greet Dinner Party
- Big Hat and Sundress Elegant Dinner Event
- Surprise Mother's Day Gifts delivered to stateroom
- All port charges and taxes
|May 6||Miami, Florida||4PM|
|May 7||Nassau, Bahamas||arrive at|
|May 8||Nassau, Bahamas||depart at 7AM|
|May 8||Fun Day at Sea|
|May 9||Miami, Florida||8AM|
An inside cabin the most affordable way to cruise. This room type is very cozy with a full bathroom, comfortable bed(s) with Carnval's Comfort Collection Linens and 24 hour room service.
Cruise Prices - Inside Cabin
Single Occupancy $675 per person
Double Occupancy $425 per person
Triple Occupancy $375 per person
Quad Occupancy $350 per person
An oceanview cabin allow you to catch a glimpse of what's going on outside of the ship. You will have the perfect view of awesome sunrises and sunsets. This room type is very cozy with a full bathroom, comfortable bed(s) with Carnval's Comfort Collection Linens and 24 hour room service.
Cruise Prices - Oceanview Cabin
Single Occupancy $750 per person
Double Occupancy $455 per person
Triple Occupancy $400 per person
Quad Occupancy $375 per person
What's Not Included
- Your transportation to Miami, FL
- Gratuities of $12 per person/ per day
- Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance Price
- $49 per person for Inside Cabin
- $65 per person for Oceanview Cabin
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- You must make your reservations in the name that is on the travel document you will use to board the ship.
- All of your payments to Destinations Etc are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Passports are not required but are strongly recommended.
- If not using a passport, you must have a certified copy of your birth certificate and driver's license or govenrment issued ID.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment.
- We accept full payment or automatic billing.
- If you choose automatic billing payments, payments will be automatically deducted from your credit card every month.
- If you choose to cancel automatic billing, payments must be manually made on your account every month or your reservations can cancel. If you find yourself having financial difficulties and need to skip a month please email us and an account manager will notifiy you of your options.
- It is your responsibility, to ensure your roommate is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can view your account balance at anytime HERE.
- Name changes are allowed until January 1, 2016
- Late fee of $50 per person is required after March 1, 2016. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline.
Reservations and Payments
Destinations Etc accepts reservations and payments according to two schedules:
- Payment in Full at the time of booking
- Payments over time on Destinations Etc Billing Plan
Payment in Full
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needs, unless you later modify your reservations.
Automatic Billing Plan
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that you payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and you future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Automatic Billing FAQs
What is automatic billing?
Automatic billing is used to pay the entire remaining balance of your reservation via automatic billing. This can be done with one credit card to cover the entire balance of your reservation.
What are the advantages of automatic billing?
It’s convenient and free. Payments are automatic and evenly divided. No chance of forgetting to pay, cancellation of your reservation or being assessed a late fee.
Will Destinations Etc remind before I am charged?
Yes, Destinations Etc will email you payment reminders the beginning of every month if you are enrolled in our automatic billing plan. You will also received an email confirmation after each payment is processed every month.
How many payments will I have and when will they be due?
Payments will be monthly on or about the same day of the month you made your first payment. The number of payments is based on how many months there are from the time you book to the final payment date. You will see your exact payment plan while you make your first reservation.
Does Destinations Etc keep my credit card information safe?
Destinations Etc’s online merchant company complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), a set of comprehensive requirements developed by the major card brands to facilitate consistent data security measures. In order to protect your information, Destinations Etc doesn’t store your credit card information, but for guests enrolled in automatic billing our credit card processing company does.
What if a credit card is declined during the payment plan?
When a card is declined during your monthly payment plan, we will attempt to charge your card two days later. If your card is declined a second time, you will receive an email to make a payment immediately or your reservations will cancel.
What if a credit card expires or a new credit card is issued during the payment plan?
When a card has expired or if you would like to add a new credit card to your plan, you can always log into your account and make payment option changes. You can view your account HERE.