Los Angeles Tour
This Tour is designed for you to see all Los Angeles has to offer from Hollywood to Beverly Hills, the beautiful landscape and beaches of Santa Monica to Downtown LA. We have included a full day group tour and a full day pass for Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus for you to see all of that Los Angeles has to offer. You will even have an opportunity to visit Mattahan Beach for some fun in the sun and some relaxation.
- Four Days/ Three Nights at Embassy Suites at LAX Airport
- Free Airport Shuttle, every 20 minutes
- Breakfast Buffet Daily
- Evening Reception with cocktails and appeitizers
- Grand Tour of Los Angeles
- Stars Walk of Fame
- Kodak Theatre
- Hollywood Sign
- Melrose Avenue
- Beverly Hills
- Rodeo Drive
- Sunset Strip
- Westwood Village
- Farmers Market
- Marina del Rey
- Venice Beach
- Manhattan Beach
- Hip On/ Hop Off Los Angeles Pass
- Destinations Etc T-Shirt
- Destinations Etc Tote Bag
- Many Photo Ops throughout the city
- All hotel taxes
EMBASSY SUITES at LOS ANGELES AIRPORT
Enjoy a refreshing and rewarding stay at Embassy Suites Los Angeles - International Airport/North. Our welcoming hotel is located half a mile from Los Angeles International Airport and provides a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle. This jewel of the LAX hotels is situated near major freeways, offering access to downtown, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and the South Bay. Unwind in a stylish guest suite featuring a range of thoughtful amenities, including two televisions, a refrigerator and microwave. Select a spacious two-room suite with separate living room and private bedroom. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi access. and entertain guests at the dining table.
EMBASSY SUITES AT LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
9801 Airport Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045
EMBASSY SUITES at LOS ANGELES AIRPORT
Land Only Travel Package
Single - $1299 pp
Double - $759pp
Triple - $709 pp
Quad - $659 pp
What's Not Included
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Flight to Los Angeles International Airport
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best plan for you. Here are some suggestions:
- You should purchase your flight no later than May 6, 2016. You should try to make every effort to have your flight arrive before 4PM on June 9, 2016.
- You should fly into Los Angeles International Airport.
- Hotel has FREE airport shuttle.
- Kids are welcomed to attend this event at same prices.
- All rooms come with either one king bed or two double beds. All triple and quad occupancies please take note of this.
- Itinerary will be published 30 days before the event.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Destinations Etc are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government issued identification
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
Reservations and Payments
- Destinations Etc accepts reservations and payments according to two schedules:
- Payment in Full at the time of booking
- Payments over time on Destinations Etc Billing Plan
Payment in Full
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
Automatic Billing Plan
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You can opt-out of our automatic billing plan by sending us an email after you make your first reservations and we will turn off the auto charge component of your reservations. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing more than one monthly payment.
Automatic Billing FAQs
What is automatic billing?
Automatic billing is used to pay the entire remaining balance of your reservation via automatic billing. This can be done with one credit card to cover the entire balance of your reservation.
What are the advantages of automatic billing?
It’s convenient and free. Payments are automatic and evenly divided. No chance of forgetting to pay, cancellation of your reservation or being assessed a late fee.
Will Destinations Etc remind before I am charged?
Yes, Destinations Etc will email you payment reminders the beginning of every month if you are enrolled in our automatic billing plan. You will also receive an email confirmation after each payment is processed every month.
How many payments will I have and when will they be due?
Payments will be monthly on or about the same day of the month you made your first payment. The number of payments is based on how many months there are from the time you book to the final payment date. You will see your exact payment plan when making your reservations.
Does Destinations Etc keep my credit card information safe?
Destinations Etc’s online merchant company complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), a set of comprehensive requirements developed by the major card brands to facilitate consistent data security measures. In order to protect your information, Destinations Etc doesn’t store your credit card information, but for guests enrolled in automatic billing our credit card processing company does.
What if a credit card is declined during the payment plan?
When a card is declined during your monthly payment plan, we will attempt to charge your card two days later. If your card is declined a second time, you will receive an email to make a payment immediately or your reservations will cancel.
What if a credit card expires or a new credit card is issued during the payment plan?
When a card has expired or if you would like to add a new credit card to your plan, you can always log into your account and make payment option changes. You can view your account HERE.