40 & Fabulous Cruise
About Carnival Splendor Ship
It’s hard to tell which onboard space best represents Carnival Splendor — they all seem to hint at the amazing time you’re going to have. El Morocco Lounge hosts comedy shows, musical performances, karaoke and more… and wears its 1930s namesake clearly on its nameplate. The words “Royal Flush Casino” incite visions of winning, while our onboard jazz club’s moniker — The Cool — simply says it all without saying a word. And the Pinnacle Steakhouse can be found not only at the height of elegant dining, but at the apex of the ship.
If you like your fun to flow, there are options aplenty. If you list “splish” and “splash” among your favorite terms, there’s the Splash Park. Those into sitting and sliding are invited to try the signature Carnival Twister Waterslide. How about floating or swimming around? Carnival Splendor has pools all over the place, including the midship pool featuring a retractable roof that makes any day a pool day. So whether you splish or splash, you’ll find hydro-excitement galore.
If relaxation is more your thing, Serenity Adult-Only Retreat is more your place. Or if you’re looking to take relaxation to the extreme, direct your attention to the Cloud 9 Spa, featuring more (and better) ways to kick back than just about anywhere else, on land or at sea. You haven’t lived until you’ve relaxed in a Thalassotherapy pool, or chilled — so to speak — in a dry heat chamber.
|MON||FUN DAY AT SEA|
|TUE||AMBER COVE, DR||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|WED||ST. THOMAS, USVI||11:00AM - 7:00PM|
|THU||SAN JUAN, PR||7:30AM - 3:30PM|
|FRI||GRAND TURK||11:00AM - 5:30PM|
|SAT||FUN DAY AT SEA|
Cruise Package Includes
- 7 Nights aboard Carnival's Splendor Ship
- Accomodations in the cabin of the choices from below
- All meals and most on-board entertainment
- 40 & Fabulous Birthday Dinner
- 40 & Fabulous Open Bar Birthday Party
- Room service 24 hours a day
- All port charges and taxes
An inside cabin the most affordable way to cruise. This room type is very cozy with a full bathroom, comfortable bed(s) with Carnval's Comfort Collection Linens and 24 hour room service.
|Double||$715 per person|
|Triple||$675 per person|
|Quad||$655 per person|
An oceanview cabin allow you to catch a glimpse of what's going on outside of the ship. You will have the perfect view of awesome sunrises and sunsets. This room type is very cozy with a full bathroom, comfortable bed(s) with Carnval's Comfort Collection Linens and 24 hour room service.
|Double||$825 per person|
|Triple||$755 per person|
|Quad||$740 per person|
MONTHLY PAYMENT DEADLINE
|February 15||First deposit of $25 or more|
|March 1||$50 or more|
|April 1||$50 or more|
|May 1||$50 or more|
|June 1||$50 or more|
|July 1||$50 or more|
|August 1||$50 or more|
|September 1||$50 or more|
|October 1||$50 or more|
|November 1||$50 or more|
|December 1||All final balances due|
What's Not Included
- Gratuities of $12.00 per person/ per day
- Travel Insurance (strongly suggested)
- Your transportation to Miami, FL
Travel Insurance Price
- $79 per person for Inside Cabin
- $95 per person for Oceanview Cabin
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- You must make your reservations in the name that is on the travel document you will use to board the ship.
- All of your payments to Destinations Etc are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Passports are not required but are strongly recommended.
- If not using a passport, you must have a certified copy of your birth certificate and driver's license or govenrment issued ID.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes allowed until December 1, 2015.
- Name changes after December 1, 2015 will incur $50 change fee.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required after December 1, 2015. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline.